Our vision is that...
...through outstanding leadership we will provide the highest quality education to enable every pupil to realise their full potential.
Of course, every good school aspires to this aim, so what makes us different?
We passionately believe in the power of partnership working as a catalyst for ensuring more children receive an exceptional education. Our academies know the transformational impact it can have from experience.
At the same time, we recognise the importance of autonomy. Every academy has its own context and challenges. This is why we encourage our member academies to lead and manage in a way that preserves their individual identity and responds to the specific needs of their children and community.
The combination of autonomy and collaboration across key areas of leadership and management, underpinned by shared vision, values and best practice is what makes the Shropshire Gateway Educational Trust unique.
In everything we do, the Shropshire Gateway Educational trust aims to provide:
- the highest standards of behaviour and conduct;
- outstanding teaching and learning;
- a fully inclusive approach where all children are equally important;
- a climate of mutual respect between the children, staff and community;
- positive relationships;
- high aspirations for all involved with the school – a ‘can do’ attitude;
- a wide range of enrichment opportunities for all to get involved;
- a celebration of all the cultures and faiths represented in the community;
- an organisation where there are no excuses for underachievement.
- a guaranteed place at a high achieving successful high school for all pupils in member schools.
Please click here for our Strategic Development Plan.