This term Severn and Corve classes will be studying about World War II and in science, our focus will be light.
- In history we will focus on World War 2 which will extend pupils’ chronological knowledge.
- We will be venturing back in time to a time when Britain was at war with Germany.
- Using our acting skills, we will consider what it was like to be a child growing up in Britain during World War Two and to be evacuated.
- Through research, we will be exploring the ‘Battle of Britain’ and gaining a better appreciation of Remembrance Day.
- Towards the end of our topic, during sensitive circle time discussions, we will talk about the treatment of Jews when Hitler was in power and the Holocaust.
For further information, please click on the link below.