This term, Corve and Severn classes will be studying the topic of rivers.
As geographers we will:
- Use local and U.K. maps - name and locate counties and cities of the United Kingdom, geographical regions and their identifying human and physical characteristics, key topographical features (including hills, mountains, coasts and rivers), and land-use patterns; and understand how some of these aspects have changed over time.
- Consider water in the world (unit 11)
- Investigate rivers (unit 14)
- Consider settlements and land use by rivers
- Use fieldwork to observe, measure, record and present the human and physical features in the local area using a range of methods, including sketch maps, plans and graphs, and digital technologies.
Please click on the link below for the curriculum map.